More posters


These posters are probably the most influential in my posters project. I really enjoy the simplicity of these posters and the bright colours used. 


Above are posters designed by Dan Stiles 
The geometric shapes and  bright block colours really influence my work, i think that it is sharp and effective.


Lora Lamm Illustration: Posters for swimwear fashion from La Rinascente, Genoa 

I enjoy the simplicity of the illustration and the use of text in the poster, the different typography and sizes.

Vintage book cover
Although not a poster, i really like the avant-garde illustration.
It shows how effective block colours can be 

From these posters, i wish to explore using geometric shapes to block my illustrations and use block bright colours to really make things stand out and sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers