Poster research/inspiration

Bauhaus Poster
I like how text is used in this poster, it is subtle, does not take away from the artwork but gives needed information 
Poster for a french play
I like how text plays a large part in this poster, it makes the design. The details of the play is incorporated through different typography and that makes it very interesting.

Drawn from fashion poster
I like how the illustration is the main focus of the poster.
The audience sees the illustration before the writing - however i think there is too much writing on the poster.

Poster for a paper fashion exhibition
I like how text is incorporated into this poster and i really like the font.

Exhibition poster by Reza Abedini 
I think it is really smart how the text is incorporated right into the artwork in this poster, it is clear enough for the audience to read while adding texture to the illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers