Adding details to my model's face and body. For the shadow on the body, I simply blocked the shadows seen in the photograph using pen tool and creating a shape then filling it in with the darker flesh tone. I also played around with the transparency of each shapes so that more depth is created. For the face I simply outline the shapes and filled in the colours that i wanted. For the eyeshadow, a watercolour brush was used to create the smoky effect.
- mounting on concertina
- playing around with background
- Helmut Newton
- Danny Roberts
- Kat Macleod
- Julie Verhoeven
- bodice detail
- giving my girl a face - make up and shadows!
- Reference Photo for my cover!
- What I learnt today about Illustrator
- I'm still dreaming about you
- I'm back!
- ▼ March (17)