Having fun creating a hat for my girl! I used a watercolour brush from the brush library for this with short strokes and playing with the size of the brush! When the shape I wanted is created I layer it over and over around the model's head to give her that papery - feather feel hat. The second picture is the finish product after hours of playing around, as you can see I gave her a bit of hair and also changed her eyeshadow to a minty green :)
- mounting on concertina
- playing around with background
- Helmut Newton
- Danny Roberts
- Kat Macleod
- Julie Verhoeven
- bodice detail
- giving my girl a face - make up and shadows!
- Reference Photo for my cover!
- What I learnt today about Illustrator
- I'm still dreaming about you
- I'm back!
- ▼ March (17)