This mounting business on the concertina is actually harder than I thought :( although I marked them all exactly A5 - when I folded it, it didn't match up properly and then the sticky bits left over on the folds manage to catch fluffs from my jumper when i was mounting and the carpet when I was showing it to my sister...literally it made me so stress!
but anyways its all done and I'm just happy, I do wish that I could had done the mounting better somehow but as hard as I tried it didn't work :( I feel that it doesn't really do my work justice though..
- mounting on concertina
- playing around with background
- Helmut Newton
- Danny Roberts
- Kat Macleod
- Julie Verhoeven
- bodice detail
- giving my girl a face - make up and shadows!
- Reference Photo for my cover!
- What I learnt today about Illustrator
- I'm still dreaming about you
- I'm back!
- ▼ March (17)